Italian painter, sculptor and engraver Piero Fornasetti considered most objects a canvas. From umbrella stands to side tables to decorative trays, the legendary Italian artist and designer put his signature whimsical mark on over 11,000 objects. The Fornasetti legacy continues today with his son Barnaba, who reinterprets the world famous motifs onto a collection of scented decorative objects.
Fornasetti's Golden Burlesque candle is crafted of a custom clean-burning blend of mineral paraffin and vegetable wax poured into a glazed ceramic vessel featuring the lithographic image of house muse Lina Cavalieri wearing a golden mantilla on one side and a mask on the other. The candle's warm Otto fragrance is a Fornasetti signature scent created by master perfumer Olivier Polge.
- Top notes: ivy, lily of the valley, white rose.
- Middle notes: iris, orange blossom, jasmine.
- Base notes: tuberose, sandalwood, musk.
- Allergen free & contains no pesticides
- Surrounded by flowers and butterflies
- 100% vegetable-based wax
- Pure cotton wick is biodegradable
- Dimensions: H14.5xØ12.5cm
- Size: 900g