A stable full of sounds, as the horses begin to stir. The rising cacophony of whinnies, snorts and stomps rustling in newly strewn hay mingles with the creak of leather as saddles are placed, stirrups tightened and riders start to make their way outside.
Warm leather, rock rose and crisp hay dry down to a warm blanket of cashmere musk, Baltic amber, tonka bean and vanilla.
Signature 15.5oz Candle
Hand poured in the USA with up to a 90 hour burn time and delivered in a handblown art glass vessel, our Saddle Leather, Tack Room candles are naturally luxurious.
- Essential oil based fragrances deliver a natural and true scent
- Highly concentrated fragrances fully and evenly scent any room
- Unique solid soy wax and 100% cotton wicks provide a clean, non toxic burn
DID YOU KNOW?
- Many candles are made entirely from paraffin, a petroleum by-product. LAFCO wax blend is majority soy, which is naturally derived from vegetables and 100% biodegradable.
- Not all soy wax blends are created equally; some soy blends contain considerable amounts of paraffin. An easy way to tell is by touching and inspecting the wax – a higher soy content candle (like this one) is hard and opaque, while a low soy content candle will be translucent and can feel soft and oily.
- Once you have enjoyed your candle it will self extinguish with approximately ½” of wax remaining.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR CANDLE
- If you are planning to burn more than one candle at once in your home, choose fragrances from the same category (floral fragrances with other floral fragrances) for a complimentary scent experience from room to room.
- Let wax melt to the edge on first burn and burn for 2 – 4 hours at a time to get the maximum number of hours out of your candle.
WHAT WE LIKE BEST
- LAFCO pours candles into colorful handblown art glass; the vessel is a beautifully designed to enhance the burning experience and can be reused as a part of your home décor