The ice cubes in the water pitcher clink against its glass when you enter the dining room. Crystal, cutlery and china are perfectly placed over the starched linen tablecloth, awaiting the lunch guests.
A clean burst of cucumber, apple and celery mellow into a calming wave of thyme, purple basil and star anise.
Crafted with premium quality fragrances and delivered in a beautiful handblown art glass vessel with hand-cut reeds, our Celery Thyme, Dining Room diffusers fill your home with luxurious fragrance.
- Essential oil based fragrances deliver a natural and true scent
- Highly concentrated fragrance oils are specially blended to continuously scent large spaces for up to a year
- Large, natural reeds allow for a robust and steady release of fragrance
DID YOU KNOW?
- Not all reed diffusers are created equally; many fragrance oils only last for a few months, while ours last for up to one year.
- The handblown art glass diffuser vessels are designed to be reused; refills are available for purchase at lafco.com.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR DIFFUSER
- Customize your fragrance experience by the number of reeds you use. LAFCO suggests 8 reeds for average sized rooms, but you can use less or more depending on the size of your space and to adjust the desired fragrance strength.
WHAT WE LIKE BEST
- The scent of reed diffusers offer is so robust, many of customers only need one to fill their entire home with luxurious fragrance.