Branches of eucalyptus, tied with sisal twine, stand quietly in a tall vessel near the door. Their appearance is not only to add life to a work space, but to help clear the mind. Indeed, its bracing, clean aroma is ideal for unencumbered thinking.
Creamy patchouli envelops a clean herbaceous quartet of basil, eucalyptus, rosemary and juniper berry.
Crafted with premium quality fragrances and delivered in a beautiful handblown art glass vessel with hand-cut reeds, our Rosemary Eucalyptus, Office diffusers fill your home with luxurious fragrance.
- Essential oil based fragrances deliver a natural and true scent
- Highly concentrated fragrance oils are specially blended to continuously scent large spaces for up to a year
- Large, natural reeds allow for a robust and steady release of fragrance
DID YOU KNOW?
- Not all reed diffusers are created equally; many fragrance oils only last for a few months, while ours last for up to one year.
- The handblown art glass diffuser vessels are designed to be reused; refills are available for purchase at lafco.com.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR DIFFUSER
- Customize your fragrance experience by the number of reeds you use. LAFCO suggests 8 reeds for average sized rooms, but you can use less or more depending on the size of your space and to adjust the desired fragrance strength.
WHAT WE LIKE BEST
- The scent of reed diffusers offer is so robust, many of customers only need one to fill their entire home with luxurious fragrance.