Branches of eucalyptus, tied with sisal twine, stand quietly in a tall vessel near the door. Their appearance is not only to add life to a work space, but to help clear the mind. Indeed, its bracing, clean aroma is ideal for unencumbered thinking.
Creamy patchouli envelops a clean herbaceous quartet of basil, eucalyptus, rosemary and juniper berry.
Signature 15.5oz Candle
Hand poured in the USA with up to a 90 hour burn time and delivered in a handblown art glass vessel, our Rosemary Eucalytpus, Office candles are naturally luxurious.
- Essential oil based fragrances deliver a natural and true scent
- Highly concentrated fragrances fully and evenly scent any room
- Unique solid soy wax and 100% cotton wicks provide a clean, non toxic burn
DID YOU KNOW?
- Many candles are made entirely from paraffin, a petroleum by-product. LAFCO wax blend is majority soy, which is naturally derived from vegetables and 100% biodegradable.
- Not all soy wax blends are created equally; some soy blends contain considerable amounts of paraffin. An easy way to tell is by touching and inspecting the wax – a higher soy content candle (like this one) is hard and opaque, while a low soy content candle will be translucent and can feel soft and oily.
- Once you have enjoyed your candle it will self extinguish with approximately ½” of wax remaining.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR CANDLE
- If you are planning to burn more than one candle at once in your home, choose fragrances from the same category (floral fragrances with other floral fragrances) for a complimentary scent experience from room to room.
- Let wax melt to the edge on first burn and burn for 2 – 4 hours at a time to get the maximum number of hours out of your candle.
WHAT WE LIKE BEST
- LAFCO pours candles into colorful handblown art glass; the vessel is a beautifully designed to enhance the burning experience and can be reused as a part of your home décor